Dispensers Multipette® M4
On the Multipette®/Combitip system, volumes are dispensed using the positive displacement principle. The liquid is directly dispensed without an air cushion, ensuring the correct volume is always dispensed regardless of the density and viscosity of the liquid.
In addition to serial dispensing, the Multipette is also the perfect instrument that is able to go beyond the limitations of a standard pipette.
- Light and ergonomic
- Weight is well balanced for fatigue-free handling
- Stress-free work via integrated step counter: dispensing procedures can be continued error-free after an interruption or distraction
- Central Combitip ejector: fully emptied Combitip can be easily ejected with one hand using the operating lever
- Step counter: Displays the number of executed dispensing steps
- Ergonomically shaped operating lever: Dispenses the liquid and ejects the Combitip advanced
- Egonomically shaped filling lever: For filling and emplying the Combitip advanced
- Only suitable with Eppendorf Combitips advanced
- Combitip sensor: Automatic Combitip recognition and volume display
- Repetitive Dispensing of volumes in long series such as plate filling or when aliquoting
- Contamination-free dispensing of toxic, radioactive and or other hazardous liquids
- Precise and accurate dispensing of viscous solutions (e.g. glycerol) or liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g. ethanol)