Single channel micoliter pipettes Eppendorf Reference® 2
Available with fixed or adjustable volume.
The Reference® 2 is the successor to the highly successful Reference pipette, and enhances the range’s already high standards with a new design, reduced weight and operating forces and multi-channel versions. As the premium product in Eppendorf’s pipette portfolio, the Reference® 2 provides the most accurate results possible alongside robust, reliable handling and optimum user safety.
New features: An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT a simple identification and documentation. The new Reference 2 multi channel offers a channel indicator and a spring-loaded tip cone for optimum tip fit and reduced effort. The range of the variable single channel pipettes have been extended by the volume sizes up to 5000µl and 10,000µl.
- Color coded and volume labeled for quick identification of the volume size/ tip size
- Round upper part makes it possible to work in every position
- 4-digit display for exact volume setting (clearly visible from every angle)
- Quick and secure volume setting, include volume lock
- Fully autoclavable
- Movable parts and external edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness at potential impact sites and for internal components