Pipety wielokanałowe, Transferpette®-8
The Transferpette® S -8 piston-operated multichannel pipettes are the perfect manual pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab. They provide all of the features required by users working in the life sciences field. A particular advantage of the new multichannel pipette is the easy operation, e.g. when performing serial pipetting of immunological assays, while serial dilutions or when filling the 96-well plates for cell cultures.
The use of new innovative materials results in a pipette that is light, precise, rugged and reliable.
Transferpette® S -8 features at a glance:
- Large, central pipetting button and separate ejection function
- Ergonomic finger rest that adapts to your hand for a relaxed grip
- True one-handed operation: volume setting for both right-and left-handers
- Volume-change protection
- Completely autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- 4-position volume display, always clearly visible, for highest precision
- Transferpette® S features Easy Calibration technique: readjustment without special tools. Changes from factory settings are clearly visible externally
- Short stroke of only 12.5 mm to reduce the risk of RSI
- Low strain - special shafts and sealing rings made of FKM and the stepped design of the tip ejector reduce attachment and ejection forces
- Individual shafts with seals can be easily unscrewed for cleaning or replacing: eliminates expense and long outages
- Corrosion-resistant piston and ejector for durability
- 5 different pipettes available in the 0.5 to 300 µl volume range
- Color-coding for easy tip selection
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
Items supplied: Transferpette® S -8 or Transferpette® S -12, conformity certified, performance certificate, 2 x TipBox filled with BRAND® tips, 1 shelf/rack mount, 1 reagent-reservoir, 1 set of sealing rings made of FKM, 1 mounting tool and silicone oil.
||Precyzja maks. poj.~(? CV%)