pH/Ion meter SevenExcellence™ S500
Modular professional system for measurements of pH, redox potential, conductivity, salinity / TDS and ion concentration. Fits up to three modules in any composition and order, can be expanded with additional measurement parameters at any time.
- Large, high resolution 7'' colour touch display (capacitive), very clear and easy to operate
- Modularity and flexibility; up to 3 measuring modules can work in parallel, expansion to 2 or 3 channels possible
- Universal communication via 2 x USB, Ethernet (LAN) and RS232
- Plain text user interface in 10 languages with menu guidance in full sentences
- OneClick™ operation concept to quickly start frequently used functions and preferred methods
- Storage for user methods
- Highest security and GxP support (ID protection, sophisticated user management, limits / alarms, integrated radio clock, etc.)
- Intelligent sensor management (ISM®)
- Connection of stirrer, sample changer, PC, barcode reader, keyboard, local or network printer possible
- Storage up to 20000 data sets (measurements, calibrations, methods)
- 17 predefined and 60 user-defined methods
- 12 most commonly used ion types pre-programmed for convenience
- 5 point calibration (pH), 8 pre-defined and 20 user-defined buffer groups, incl. temperature chart
- uPlace™ electrode arm with perfect vertical movement
- Compatible with all METTLER TOLEDO electrodes (Recommended: ISM® electrodes)
- Capable of ion concentration measurements using a suitable Ion Selective Electrode
- Methods included for the most common incremental ion measurement techniques
S500-Basic: Includes instrument, 1 x pH/Ion expansion unit, 2 x blank expansion units, uPlace™ electrode holder,
semi-transparent cover, operating instructions, installation and quick guide, LabX® direct pH PC software, declaration of conformity and test certificate.
S500-Kit: As S500-Basic, but also with InLab® Expert Pro-ISM, guide to pH measurements and 2 buffer sachetsfor pH 4.01, 7.00, 9.21 and 10.00.
S500-Bio: As S500-Kit but with InLab® Routine Pro-ISM cable kit instead of InLab® Expert Pro-ISM.
S500-F: As S500-Kit but with PerfectION™ Fluoride instead of InLab® Expert Pro-ISM.